Prince Edward-Lennox and Addington Social Services (PELASS) is accepting Expressions of Interests (EOI) from qualified and experienced community partners offering programs in Supportive Housing, Community Outreach and Support Services, as well as Housing Assistance. Organizations and agencies with programming that aims to prevent, address and reduce homelessness within the Counties of Prince Edward and Lennox & Addington are encouraged to apply for funding.
Expressions of Interests should include the following details:
- The name of the Organization/Agency and key contact information (phone number, fax number, mailing and e-mail addresses);
- Description of the proposed project/initiative, including but not limited to, geographical area served, target populations, key activities, and anticipated outcomes of the project/initiative;
- Description of the organization/agency and ability to carry out the project/initiative;
- Project/initiative costs and amount requested. If applicable, include contributions to the project/initiative from other sources including the applying organization/agency;
- Description of how the organization/agency organization may work with other service providers to enhance quality and effectiveness of the project/initiative;
- Identification of how the project/initiative will address the goals of the program guidelines;
- Description of the readiness of the organization/agency to conduct the work necessary for the project/initiative; and
- A copy of projected timelines for the project/initiative.
The requirements for responses to this EOI can be found at https://www.lennox-addington.on.ca/news/expression-interest
Submissions by email, mail or in person, from qualified organizations, will be received by the undersigned no later than January 31 by 12 p.m. All submissions should be marked “Confidential” and submitted to: Prince Edward-Lennox & Addington Social Services
95 Advance Avenue, Napanee, Ontario K7R 3Y5
Attention: Scott Robertson