The Novice B Crunch skated to a 2-2 draw with the Cold Creek Comets. Claire Clapp scored the first goal with assists from Lexa Lazarakos and Peyton Bowers. The second goal was notched by Lazarakos, with help from Clapp and Carley Uens. Yakowennare Brant was in net for the Crunch.
- The Doyle’s Windows and Sunrooms Midget BB Crunch doubled up on the Oshawa Lady Generals 4-2 and then blanked Durham West Lightning 5-0.
In the first game Maddie Burgess earned the win while Madelyn Marlow had two goals with Megan Morrow and Kylie Morrow each scoring once. Katie Hearns, Gracie Hearns, Rayanne West, Alanna Voth and Megan Morrow each had assists.
In their second game Kiera Golosky picked up her first shutout of the season while West, Olivia Fenwick and Hearns each had a goal with Megan Morrow scoring twice. Megan Morrow, Marlow, Fenwick, Hailey Treadgold, Emma Schmidt and Mackenzie O’Sullivan had assists.
- The Peewee BBs took over first place in their division with a 4-0-1 record over the last week, pushing their overall record to 10-0-2.
They began the week with a scoreless tie against the Whitby Wolves with Keyra Herrington earning the shutout. They then rattled off three straight wins over the Toronto Leaside Wildcat Seniors by scores of 2-1, 4-3 and 3-0 with Meena Peterson recording the shutout. They closed out the week with a 7-1 win over the Oshawa Lady Generals.
- The Peewee Bs split a doubleheader with the Scarborough Sharks, with Meredith Peters picking up a 5-3 win in the first game. Nicole Gulineau, Stella Sutton, Jocelyn Masters, Molly Dafoe and Taryn Landline each had a goal. They dropped the second game 2-1 with Masters scoring the lone Napanee goal.
- The Bantam A Crunch tied the Kingston Ice Wolves 1-1.
- The Bantam B Crunch skated to a 1-1 draw with the Toronto Leaside Wildcats.
The Napanee Novice AFW Construction Stars played in the Northumberland Regional Silver Stick in Cobourg this past weekend. In round robin, on Friday they defeated the Cumberland Jr Grads 3-2, but were shut out 3-0 by New Hamburg. Saturday, facing Prince Edward County they found themselves down 4-0 before scoring twice with the netminder out for an extra attacker in the dying minutes of the game. The County prevailed 4-2.
- In league play, the Atom BBs undefeated record stands at fifteen following a 5-5 tie in Frontenac, and a 13-2 drubbing of Norwood. It was a balanced attack facing Norwood, as nine players tallied for the locals. Goal scorers were Mason Goodfellow (two), Owen Dwyer (two), Dylan Kemp (two), Carter Slaven (two), Connor Birney, Matthew Airhart, Cohen Cutler, Tie Wood, and Owen Kish. They also had a strong showing in exhibition play with the Kingston AA squad, losing a close 4-2 match. Wood and Kemp tallied for the locals.
- At the SPC on Sunday, the Peewee BB Stars continued to dominate, shutting out Baltimore 18-0. It was their fifteenth league win in a row. Their offence was led by Cal Uens (four), Luc Amat (three), and Spencer Cranley with two, but everyone on the team continues to contribute to their success.
- The Joyce’s Meats and Deli Atom AE team were narrowly edged 6-5 by Ennismore, Sunday at the SPC. Both teams held leads during the game, but the locals had it slip away in the third period. Nate Vanberkyl, Drew Osborne, Scott Scrimshaw, Sophie Fraser, and Wyatt Albright all found the back of the net.
- Meanwhile the Napanee Calderwood Automation Peewee AEs lost twice in road games, 8-5 in Gananoque, and 6-0 in Douro.
- In Bantam, the BB’s overpowered Norwood 11-0. Goal scorers were Andy Ruttan (3), Brian Christie (2), and singles by Jacob Boutilier, Quintan Pierce, Keegan Vallier, Cal Uens, Greg Mills, and Zach Maracle.
- The Midget Stars got road wins in Stirling, 4-3, and in Baltimore, 2-1 to push their consecutive win total to six since the beginning of November.
- The Napanee Country Traditions Bantam Selects dominated Oshawa Sunday night, winning 7-1. Elliot Mundle tallied 4 goals, Drayden Haller had two, and Logan Lalonde netted a single.